Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Scrapbooking

I am so excited to finally get into scrapbooking! I have gone through all my pictures of Kristen since she was born (before digital days!) and put them in an order of sorts. I purged a lot and I'm even sending my ex the duplicates. I found a bunch of pictures from all her birthday's and Christmas days that her PeePaw put on disk for me. I'm so thankful for that. I didn't have very many since I was busy running around. So I have to go through and print what I want out for the books. It's funny though. JT is 3 and has twice as many pictures than Kristen and she's 12! But again, we're in the digital age now!

My neighbor is a Creative Memories consultant so she is hooking me up! I'll get the stuff this evening and should be able to get a page or two done soon! I'm going to work on Kristen's book first. Birth to age 7. Her Florida years! I had a friend redo her album for me of her Hawaii days. That's what made me decide to do it myself! I love looking at all the pictures. Then I'll do a Virginia album once we move from here. I think that will make it easier. Plus that will let me concentrate on JT and Ryan's books. Then I need to do one for myself of everyone! When the kids grow up I want them to take their books with them. Once they are "mature" enough to handle them. Just because they turn 18 or get married doesn't make them responsible! LOL

Anyway, I'm looking forward to learning all this crafty stuff. Maybe eventually I'll be able to do a wedding album for us! I love the book that all the pictures are in but it would be nice to personalize it a bit! I want to be an expert by the time Kristen gets married. But that's still another 15 or 20 years away! One can be hopeful!

No comments: