Monday, August 4, 2008

Another Monday!

Kristen is sick now. She has strep throat again. I have no idea where she got it. Unless it's what David has had all this time but his came back negative. She's on medicine for 5 days now. At least we are getting it treated before school starts on the 18th.

David goes out of town on the 18th for the week to Shaw for a TDY. Another week alone with the boys! Yeah. But I am going to take that opportunity to TRY to potty train JT. He's definately ready and will go pp often if I start it in the mornings but he's still refuses to poo poo. Not sure how I am going to tackle that one. But I just want to get started. I'm tired of buying diapers for both boys.

Ryan is taking milk! I'm so happy about that! I give it to him with formula (2 oz with 4 oz formula) and also once a day he gets just milk with water. He likes it. I'm hoping that once he stops formula he'll want to eat more "real" foods! And that will hopefully help his constipation. I can't believe he's almost one! He's standing on his own and will stand still for a moment or two. He refuses to take a step though. I know it's not far behind though!

We go for family pictures this Saturday. I'm looking forward to seeing them. It's been 3 years since our last family photo. We'll be updating these now once each summer!

I go to the doctor again for the colposcopy on the 25th. I'm sure it's all going to be fine. The doctor didn't seem concerned either since this happened after having JT as well. I'll update when I know more there.

That's about all for now. Hope everyone has a great week. We're trying to enjoy the little time we have left with Kristen. Summer just flies by. Until next time.

No comments: