Thursday, August 14, 2008

It's Always Something!

Well Kristen called this morning and said her bag made it but she's missing clothes. Not her skates, or new school clothes or shoes but her stuff she brought up with her! So I went to the dryer thinking David forgot to pull that out when he packed everything up for her. NOPE, not there and not in our bedroom either. So I asked her if she did empty all her drawers in her dresser and she thought she did. NOPE! Two drawers have all kinds of clothes in them. We asked if she had everything out to be packed and the answer was yes. This is the first time we haven't gone behind her to make sure everything is empty. She is 12 now. Well, guess the jokes on us! I'm not laughing. So now I have to pack everything up and mail it to her. She might just wait until the next time we see each other. That'll learn her. Yeah right! I am happy though that her bag was delivered. That was a huge relief.

She goes to get her shot today for school and to Open House to meet her new teachers for the 7th grade. Goodness, 7th grade. I swear I was just 12 myself. Time flies.

No comments: