Saturday, August 9, 2008

Picture Day

Today turned out pretty good. Not as stressful as I had planned on. The boys slept in a bit so that made it nice to start the day. The weather is just amazing! Kind of sad though because the leaves are already turning yellow and falling from our trees. I just know that means an early winter. Yuck! Then everyone got ready and went to the pool (except me!) for JT's next to last swim lesson. Even Ryan went and played in the outside kid pool. I went to get my hair colored and styled! I'm really pleased with how it turned out.

I got home around 1:15 and both boys were still up! I said, "Oh NO!" and we promptly put them to bed. At 4:15 we woke the boys up and got them dressed. They looked so handsome. I got Kristen's hair dryed and styled a bit and we were off to take pictures.

Christie is just so nice. Her husband was a lot of fun too. She has her studio in her home basement. We got some good shots before JT went into "goofy" mode. He had a chance to show off a bit and I hope the crazy shots come out cute. Ryan wasn't really into it as much. I think having so many people around was too much for him. But I think I will be happy with the way they all turned out.

It will be about a week before they are available for me to view and order online. Then another couple of weeks (maybe?) before they come in. We'll be getting pictures for friends and family. As soon as they are available I'll let everyone know. I hope that they'll be viewable by everyone. That way if there is a particular picture you want that I'm NOT getting, you can order it yourself!

Only three days left with Kristen. It's just gone by so fast. Makes me sad.

Here's a couple of cute pictures from today. The full load will be sent out at the end of the month.

No comments: