Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Another Abnormal Pap Result

Ok, this is a little bit personal but I'm so tired of these coming back abnormal after I give birth!

The same thing happened after I had JT and I had to have the coloposcopy. Two actually because the first result of that one came back abnormal too! Then I have to have a pap done every 6 months until I get two normal readings. Good grief!

So, the doctor himself calls me this morning and tells me I need to have another procedure done. That the results show possible lesions on my cervix. And oh by the way, we can't do them. You have to go back to the gyno's office in F'Burg to have it done. So I have to wait for TriCare to approve it and make the appointment. Well I decided to go ahead and call because who knows how long the wait will be. They can get me in Aug 1! But they have to examine me and order the procedure. Luckily I just have to bring copies of my records and show them. But it means another appointment and driving out there and waiting that much longer for OK results!!

So, I am honestly not worried since this happened after JT. Having babies must be doing a number on me! Glad we are done having children! I'll update when I have news to pass along.

No comments: