Sunday, September 7, 2008

September 7 - Ryan's Day!

Well my goodness!! Our boy has had a busy day of giving us lots of smiles! We have a few videos to share!

He's just jabbering up a storm! It seems to be the same animated story each time he tells it!



He's learned to shake the car to make noise by watching his big brother! He forgets he needs to put it on the floor to make it go though!



And he's walking! He'd always take a step and then fall to the floor smiling. Well today he just kept getting up and trying again! He was so eager to please us! I should have filmed his Daddy afterwards! He missed JT walking because he was deployed. So seeing his "baby bear" walk brought tears to his eyes! It was amazing to watch!






He's waving now as well but I don't have that on video. He's just about off formula. We are finishing off the last can now. It's easier giving him that during a early morning wake up call than coming downstairs for milk! Oh, and he's loving the big boy sippy cup. He's just growing up so fast. AND, he's finally eating!! It seems that clearing him out is just making him feel so much better that he's just willing to give everything a try!!

I hope these give you all a big smile just like they did us.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE first steps videos. Magical moments! I didn't know Dave could get his voice so high pitched, though ;)

Denise said...

Oh, yes, David can get VEEERY squeeky. :) I'm so glad he got to see Ryan take these steps. I remember how disappointed he was missing JT. Though I'll never get used to others calling him "Dave" when he was so adament against his baby sister calling him that....ever!

Anonymous said...

hahahah I guess "Dave" is probably better than some of the other things we used to call him in college ;)